This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival begins just 6 weeks from today! This is a great event that just gets better and better every year! I have a full breakdown of what to do this year coming soon, but for now I wanted to share the Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup for this year’s event.
One of the most popular attractions at the festival (besides the food and wine), is the free concert offered nightly at the American Gardens Theater, located in the American Adventure Pavilion. There are three, 35 minute shows each night, so if you miss the first show, you have two more chances to catch your favorite act. Showtimes are at 5:30PM, 6:45PM, and 8:00PM. If you see the 8PM show, stick around afterwards for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at 9PM!
This year features a total of 22 different musical acts, four of which are new to the festival! If you plan on attending the festival this year, see who will be performing during your trip below!
- David Cook – September 25-27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – September 28-29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1, 2015
- Starship – October 2-4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – October 5-7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9, 2015
- 38 Special – October 10-11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – October 12-13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – October 14-16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18, 2015
- Air Supply – October 19-21, 2015
- Fuel – October 22-23, 2015
- Tiffany (NEW!) – October 24-25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30, 2015
- Everclear (NEW!) – October 31-November 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – November 2-4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – November 5-6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9, 2015
- Hanson – November 10-12, 2015
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – November 13-14, 2015
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – November 15-16, 2015
We will be there for Smash Mouth and The Pointer Sisters, and I can’t wait to see either (or both) acts! About a month or so before the concert lineup was announced, I was actually talking to my husband about Everclear, wondering what ever happened to them. Too bad we were already committed to the beginning of October, rather than the end of the month. That is one band I would love to see live!